Friday, December 4, 2009

Myspace it is...

For our social media project, I've decided to present the Myspace website. The reason why I chose this website out of Facebook, Flickr, Second Life, Twitter etc... is because I find Myspace to be unique, and much more interesting/exciting. I must also admit that Myspace was one of my first social media websites that I had ever created an account with besides AIM. I made plenty of friends on this website including many that I had personally knew from school or elsewhere. I was obsessed with new comments and messages. I took a long time when it came to finding a pretty layout for my page. Adding music to my page was a plus because the music that I displayed on my page always expressed how I was feeling at the moment. I can even remember the first time when I created my first Myspace account, and my brother and I didn't go to sleep until 4 in the morning trying to hook up our page..I know what your're thinking...We're crazy right..Certainly good times. Anyway, Im going to be posting my Myspace presentation to my blog. In the presentation, you will see different features that represent the many things that you can do on Myspace such as personalizing your layout, adding more than one song to your page, adding friends, commenting on your own page or the page of others (this includes commenting on photos too), blogging, your mood status etc... Anyway, hope yous find it interesting..See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment